Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years!!!


Can you believe it is 2009 already? I'm ready to start a new year, last year was pretty rough for us both so it's good to have a fresh new start!! We had a wonderful new years! Our Sunday school class had a social out at a fishing camp and we had a camp fire, food and fireworks. Can't get much better than that! Our Sunday school class is truly a blessing! We normally have around 16-20 people each sunday. Our class is for couples, engaged and newlyweds. So if you are interested please come visit!! It's really great to be surrounded by so many christian friends and being able to watch them change and grow in Christ. Jamie is doing a really good job teaching as well. It's amazing how much we learn by trying to prepare a lesson!
As far as the fertility stuff goes, I am taking a break this month. I may start back in February. I say I want a long break, but when your heart yearns for something so badly it's hard to take a break really! I just don't want to give up. I have requested some information from several adoption agencies, so I am interested in seeing their information and learning more about the adoption process. I think now that even if we do concieve I feel like I may still want to adopt later. It's something that has been placed in my heart here recently so we will see where that road leads us! For now, I am thankful for Jamie and our family! We may not have children yet, but I know that one day God is going to bless us! Til then we will wait patiently!

" Let us hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." -Hebrews 10:23

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The New Year's bonfire was a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting us to be a part of it with yall :) Glad to hear Jamie got good news on his foot!