Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!!


So, I had to post some new pictures of this past weekend! Easter was amazing!!! We had a great time with friends and family!!! Daisy was spoiled rotten, but looked adorable in her Easter dress! (sorry, I just couldn't help myself)! And to top it off, we welcomed 3 new babies into our Sunday School class!!! This was their first day at church and what an amazing day to start on!!! God is truly so amazing!! He definitely knows what He is doing while helping me get through all of this infertility by giving me 3 new babies and my handsome Sam to love on all the time!! I look forward to getting my baby loving! It really reminds me what I am fighting for when I am holding those precious miracles!!! It gives me strength in more ways than you can ever imagine!! As far as our stuff goes, we have our appt. with Dr. Inge next Monday and I am super excited! I am ready to hear what he has to say and get a game plan in order!!!! Please continue to pray for us!!! I hope you all have an amazing week! God Bless!!!

"You are the God who works wonders; You revealed Your strength among the peoples"
-Psalm 77:14

No comments: