Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Christmas Blessing!!!!


Yesterday I had my first appointment with my OB to talk with him and have our first ultrasound done!!! I have to admit that I have been having really bad nightmares about going in for my first ultrasound and them not being able to find anything. I know that sounds crazy, but since I have already lost one pregnancy I am terrified about losing another! SO, when she found the baby and heartbeat I was extatic and filled with joy! I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant and my due date is December 22nd! What an amazing Christmas present that will be! God is truly amazing! To be able to see baby Kyser inside of me and to see it's little heart beating was a blessing within itself!!! We have waited so long for that moment to be able to call a child our own and now we can!!! Dr. A said everything looks really good and they will continue to watch me closely throughout my first trimester and I will go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound! Being able to actually see that there is a baby makes me truly realize I am pregnant and now I am ready to SHOP!!!!! Jamie had his first visit to Storkland yesterday which I think may have been a mistake! He was trying out all of the rockers to see which one "glided" the best! I think seeing the ultrasound made him realize that he is going to be a dad!!!! Another neat factor is that my sister-in-law and I will be going through this together! She is due Nov. 13th so our babies will only be a few weeks apart!!! How neat is that! God's timing is absolutely perfect!!!
Every keeps asking if I am showing yet and the answer is "no", however I am getting a little FLUFFY!
Anyways, I will keep you all posted on updates and everything! Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers! Without them, we wouldn't be where we are today!!! God Bless and love you all!!!

4 comments:

David and Ruth Givens said...

How exciting! David and I are both so happy for you two! We will keep praying for you all!

jonigann said...

Girl I wish you would say that you are getting FLUFFY!!! Please you look great but I will warn you by the end you will think that you are a whale...although I am sure that you are still going to look wonderful!! I can't wait to throw you a baby shower...I am going to have so much fun shopping for you now!! I do have some fat girl clothes for the future if you would like to borrow them..they are cute. Well I am super excited for you and love you very much...Oh and I can't wait to show Tylor that picture of us on your page...It is so funny and Tylor looks a complete MESS!! See you this weekend!

Jessica said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for the two of you. I know what you mean about wanting to SHOP! I can't wait to find out what it is so I can. Jonathan will be in trouble:)love you!

The Macks said...

ha ha! Brett does the same thing in Storkland. It is so funny how the men get into the buying too. Brett picks out all the soft things, like that lamb rug.