Sunday, August 2, 2009

Avery's nursery!

The fabric for Avery's bedding!

The first painting I made for the nursery!

#2 for the nursery!

So, I have FINALLY made some decisions for Avery's nursery! For those who know me well are by no means surprised it has taken me this long....I am very indecisive! Yesterday I went to the fabric store and bought all of the fabric which was my first actual purchase for the nursery! Once I made an official decision on it I began painting and made a final decision on her furniture! We are getting her antique white furniture and we are painting her walls a very soft pale yellow (the same color as in her fabric)! I always said I wouldn't do everthing in pink, however once I saw this fabric and then the dragonflies, I fell in love!!! I have so many ideas now for the nursery, I can't wait to see it all put together!!! Once the furniture comes in I will post more pictures!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love what you have picked out. All the colors looks so good together. I can't wait to see it all come together!

Josh and Beth said...

Too cute! I am loving the paisley fabric!

The Howell's said...

I love all of it! So cute and I cannot believe you are already half way! Congrats!!!