Thursday, July 30, 2009

Half way there!!!!

Yesterday we had our 20 week visit (a few days early) and everything looks great!!! Dr. A said Avery is "Perfect"! That was music to my ears! Everyday I pray for her and that she continues to grow strong and healthy and just to hear that she is doing wonderful was such a blessing! I am finally able to feel here move and kick, I honestly didn't know what on earth it was at first, but once it kept happening I figured it all out! We are slowly getting ready for her arrival and she already has a closet FULL of clothes, my mom is making all sorts of stuff for her, I have picked out the fabrics for her bedding and we are ordering furniture this week!!! I have had so much fun shopping for her!!!

I have the video from our US yesterday and I will get it up as soon as I can figure it out! She is definitely a little dancer! She is moving all around in the video, but finally goes to sleep at the end! It still amazes me how I can love someone so much who I have never even met! She is such a blessing to Jamie and I!! I just can't wait to meet her! I hope everyone is doing great! God Bless!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It really is a blessing! I continue to pray that you have a safe pregnancy! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby bump!