Tuesday, November 24, 2009

9 months!!!!!

My sweet hostess Joy, Hayley and Judy!!

The proud grandmothers!


This past Sunday was my last shower and it turned out great!!!! Jamie and I are so blessed to have so many friends and family members!!! I am officially considered FULL TERM so if Avery were to come today, they would not stop her!! I had my weekly visit yesterday and Dr. A said my cervix is already thinning out and her head is very low! He said there is no way I would make it to 12/22 and is still talking about poss inducing 12/11 or 12/14! So we shall see!!! I already have Avery's bag packed and have begun packing mine so that we will be ready just in case I do go into labor. I will keep you all posted weekly after each visit!! I hope everyone has a blessed and safe Thanksgiving!!!! God Bless!

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

I know you are getting so excited! You look fabulous! Avery is going to be stunning, she has gorgeous parents!! I can't wait to see picctures