Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Updates!!!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post!!! We have had a lot going on! So to update....
We now have a precious new nephew who was born October 12, 2009 weighing 5lbs 15oz! He was born 5 weeks early and has been in the NICU since birth. He is doing very well now, but it started off pretty rough for the little guy! Thank you to everyone for your prayers for Grant, Jason and Lisa!
As for me, I am doing great! I am now 33 weeks and steadily growing!!! I had an appt with Dr. A yesterday and he said everything is still "perfect"! Avery continues to roll, punch and kick ALL of the time! I am amazed at how big she has gotten and how active she is! I have not had any contractions or anything yet, so we are still expecting to carry full term! I just cannot wait to meet her and see her precious face!! Her nursery is pretty much complete, minus curtains and a few paintings!! I love just walking in there and looking around! I do believe I have gotten into my "nesting" phase! I am always cleaning, organizing or doing something! I normally don't post close up belly pics, but I have had several people ask for them so here we go!! This one was taken at 31 weeks!
Emily and Mrs. Barbara hosted shower #3!

We also had our halloween festival at our church which turned out great! Our Sunday school class did a street car which we decorated as a farm and our dogs were the farms animals! The kids loved the dogs and seemed to have a blast!!!

1 comment:

David and Ruth Givens said...

So glad your nephew is doing better-we have been praying!
Your class' treat street car was so cute-the kids LOVED it! Thank you for putting so much into it!