Tuesday, December 8, 2009

6 days!!!!

Today I had my 38 week check up! I am still 1cm dialated and thinned out! Dr. A said Avery is extremely low and didn't know how I was still working! We are on the books to be admitted into East at 5pm on Sunday and we will deliver on Monday! So this time next week we will be holding our sweet Avery!!! Words cannot explain how excited I am to meet her! I cannot wait to be able to bundle her up and just hold her! I am nervous about some things such as the epidural and the wait to hear her cry, but overall I am extremely excited! As soon as I can I will put up pics and updates on the delivery! Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes smoothly!!! God Bless!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

The epidural isn't that bad! :) I am so excited for you and Jamie and cannot wait to see pictures of little Avery! :) :)

Melanie said...

*praying you go into labor on your own before then!*

I know it's hard to do but try not to worry- things will all be fine!

I'm so excited for you to finally meet her! <3

The Jones Family said...

SUMMY!!!! I am so super excited. I cannot wait to see Avery. I will be at the hospital Sunday night to visit you and make sure you are comfortable and that the doctors and nurses are doing what they are supposed to do! haha. We must do lunch Friday since this will be the last day for us for a while! I love you Cloudy Winter!

Amber Goggans said...

Congrats Summer! I am so excited for you and Jamie!I will keep you in my prayers! Amber Goggans

The Howell's said...

Praying for you Summer. You will do great. And don't worry a bit about the epidural! I promise. I can't wait to see pictures of Avery, she is going to be beautiful!