Wednesday, May 27, 2009

10 weeks 2 days

Hey everyone!! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post again! I am doing great and the baby is doing wonderful!!! I am 10 weeks now and Dr. A said everything is looking perfect! I have been continuing to go back to the Dr. every 2 weeks for US and it is amazing to see how fat Baby K is growing!! I go back next week for another US and to hear the heartbeat, however I kinda spoiled the fun of that appt...I bought an at home heart monitor and I FINALLY found the heartbeat on Monday! It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard!!!! Anyways, sorry I don't have a picture this time, but I will post one at my next visit! I hope you are all doing wonderful! God Bless!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hearing the heartbeat never gets old! I look forward to Dr. visits so I can hear it! I'm glad to hear you and baby are doing well!

The Macks said...

Glad to hear everything is going well!

Katie Champion said...

so so so so so happy for you!!!! I miss you and love you very much! Rub the belly for me! :)