Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank heaven for little Girls...

We are going to be blessed with a precious baby GIRL!!! Her name is Avery Elizabeth!! I am 16 wks and 4 days today and so far pregnancy has been wonderful! I'm already planning our next one!! =) Still haven't felt much movement or kicking, or if I am I don't know it yet. We have already begun buying several items for Avery and we are working on her bedroom furniture and bedding. Once we make some decisions I will post the pics!! Jamie made his first purchase for Avery which of course is the Alabama outfit!! The belly bump is actually coming out now and I sometimes look pregnant, however for the most part people really cannot tell yet! I'm sure it will be bigger than I ever imagined soon! Everyday I thank God for this amazing miracle within me! I am still amazed that I am even pregnant! God is so faithful and absolutely amazing! Thank you all for your prayers! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! I will put up some new pictures soon!!! God Bless!!!!

2 comments:

Carli and Chris said...

I saw those cute burp cloths at Storkland!! So cute! (the AL outfit, not so much) ha. I'm so happy for you and little Avery is going to be so precious!

The Howell's said...

Congratulations Summer!! You'll feel her kick soon, if you haven't by now. And once you do, it won't stop!! I loved feeling her every move, it's so cool!